Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Aimer's RE:I AM, theme of Mobile Suit Gundam episode 6, goes on sale today!


Sony Music releases RE:I AM, Aimer's theme for Mobile Suit Gundam UC episode 6: Two Worlds, Two Tomorrows, on March 20th.

Along with the standard edition, a limited edition with special album art depicting the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam brandishing its beam saber and a first printing including a DVD of the RE: I AM music video are also available. The standard edition sells for ¥1,260, while each limited edition sells for ¥1,500.



  RE:I AM EP [limited edition]
2013.3.20 / ¥1,500 / DFCL-1988

■ Extras
・ Gundam UC album art
・ Special booklet
・ JK art special sticker
* First press includes event response ticket


RE:I AM EP [first press]
2013.3.20 / ¥1,500
/ DFCL-1985–DFCL-1986

■ Extras
・ RE:I AM music video (5.1ch/stereo)
・ 16-page photo booklet
・ Stardust clear tray
* Includes event response ticket


RE:I AM EP [standard edition]
2013.3.20 / ¥1,500 / DFCL-1987 

■ Extras (first press)
・ Stardust clear tray
* Includes event response ticket

■ Tracks
Tracklist
1. RE:I AM
2. Hoshi no Kieta Yoru ni
3. Kyo kara Omoide
4. RE:I AM (instrumental)
5. Hoshi no Kieta Yoru ni

RE:I AM, composed and produced by Gundam UC composer Hiroyuki Sawano, is an epic theme that brings a new sense of force to Aimer's vocals. 
Let it, then Hoshi no Kieta Yoru ni, then Kyo kara Omoide, carry you through a spectrum of strength, kindness, then sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.